[TheThinkTank] confusion about fees

maintenence collective bikefarm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:10:56 PDT 2007

Yo,
so on the bike collective wiki it says this:

There is one time *$500* fee when applying and applications can take up to
five months before getting a response. The IRS seems to find something wrong
with everyone's application, so don't be offended. After submiting your
corrections/explanations you will receive your Employee Identification
Number (EIN)<http://www.bikecollectives.org/wiki/index.php?title=Employee_Identification_Number_%28EIN%29>number.

and then it says this:

Estimated revenue of $10,000 or more per year, the fee to file te forms to
the IRS is $750 any less and the fee is *$300. *

*Are we expected to pay $500 or $300?*

*the forms say nothing about a $500 fee, and my lawyer seems not to want to
tell me which it is... any insight? thanks, we've finally finished our forms
and are filing this week. *

*:-)*