[TheThinkTank] Fwd: Bike Collective Resources and Association: Free Ride on satellite tv

Jonathan Morrison jonathan at slcbikecollective.org
Sat Oct 27 18:25:44 PDT 2007

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Z Wetmore <john at pedestrians.org>
Date: Oct 27, 2007 1:10 AM
Subject: Bike Collective Resources and Association: Free Ride on satellite
tv
To: jonathan at slcbikecollective.org

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.bikecollectives.org from:
John Z Wetmore <john at pedestrians.org>

Tuesday, October 30, The Universityhouse Channel will show Episode 134 of
"Perils For Pedestrians".

Contents of Episode 134 (2007):
--We talk with the head of Bike Pittsburgh;
--We learn about Friends of the Riverfront;
--Free Ride recycles abandoned bicycles;
--The Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission looks at transportation issues;
--A study at Carnegie Mellon University examines the history of pedestrian
crashes.

DISH Network Channel 9411 -- The Universityhouse Channel
Tuesday  --  9:30 PM Eastern, 6:30 Pacific

Episode 134 is also available on Google Video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4134265547136887723

Note:  Public access cable channels are showing different episodes than DISH
Network.

Thank you.

--
Sincerely,