[TheThinkTank] needed: Movies about your shop.

Andy Dyson andy at neighborhoodbikeworks.org
Mon Oct 15 18:14:58 PDT 2007

Dear Andalusia,

Here are NBW's YouTube vids.  Because it is YouTube I guess they are
pretty low quality.
Thanks for organizing a movie night!  Wish I could be there.

Andy

NBW,
Philly

The interviews were done by Cat Bergeron and edited by me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85X8MS3qZmA

A short info-mercial type documentary by Andrew Watson:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ucgDKLcZjA

NBW and Books on Wheels:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnsPa-7ujxI

NBW staff and volunteers working on a ridiculous mobile thing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9arYxHA1bQI

A commercially made spot for CN8  which is a some kind of show about
money.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3qzs5yl_tY

Some fun on Thanksgiving weekend with NBW's students:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-JGFC_G2p8&mode=related&search=

A totally whacked out event that we attended.  We are highly grateful to
get about 2500 red, small/medium helmets to enhance glory and safety
throughout the land:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2F44iXUY9Q

Andalusia Knoll wrote:
> Hello bike lovers,
>
> So this is a little last minute but Times-Up in NYC is having an
> event/movie night about bike bike! and the bike collective network.
> It would be great to show all the little news blips, mini
> documentaries, arty bike shop movies that have been made about your
> shop.  Kinda like what we did the friday night at bike bike under that
> wonderful bridge.  The only problem is that this whole event is really
> last minute and is taking place on Thursday.  Perhaps people have
> these videos on youtube or some other online viewable format and can
> send me the links and then we can show them.
>
> Thanks,
> Andalusia

Andrew C. Dyson
Executive Director Neighborhood Bike Works
Increasing opportunities for youth through bicycling

Check our Web Site:
http://www.neighborhoodbikeworks.org

Neighborhood Bike Works
3916 Locust Walk,