[TheThinkTank] meeting ettiquite

Jonathan Morrison jonathan at slcbikecollective.org
Mon Oct 15 18:46:49 PDT 2007

I had to chuckle when I read this one, but in all seriousness....

In Salt Lake we get more done when we start drinking _after_ our meetings.
However, one beer during a meeting doesn't seem to make a huge difference.
Make sure that if there is beer, there is food too to lessen the effects.
The shy people start talking and the talkers kick it into overdrive.

I would say play it by ear.  If you have people that aren't coming because
of the drinking, then you should have dry meetings and those interested can
hit the pub afterward.  If you have minors or some people can't keep it to
one beer a meeting then go dry for those reasons too.

--
My Liver Just Quivered,

Jonathan Morrison
Project Coordinator