[TheThinkTank] needed: Movies about your shop.

Liza Mattana pedals2people at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 19:50:41 PDT 2007

this is not about our shop, but a shop in vancouver, bc. we watched
this at a local bike club meeting last spring. lots of chopped bikes!!
a fun flick about a cool group of people.

you can find it on The Film Connection. i think if you register your
nonprofit as a user, you can borrow movies for free.

http://www.thefilmconnection.org/filminfo.asp?id=669

liza

Liza Mattana
www.pedals2people.org