[TheThinkTank] selling bikes

CLINTON BIGGS letlovein2 at msn.com
Fri Oct 19 19:40:30 PDT 2007

I think Derailer here in denver gives its bikes away, or at least the parts to build your own bike.
I like to take dumpster finds and yard sale bargains and fix 'em up (though im not a pro) and then give them away, or sometimes sell them at cost if the bike is desireable and I had to buy parts. Its cheaper than model planes or ships in bottles.
     Hey, I am going as a hipster prick for Haloween, and If any of you happen to be hipster pricks I could use some info on where to get the accessories, you know, the simple hat, the anti authority patches, the dark brown pants.  I have been working on the sneer and caustic stare. Those, along with a marked attitude of superiority are the mark of a true prick!  Well cheers and happy halloween! Art

Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:20:51 -0600From: breginelli at gmail.comTo: thethinktank at lists.bikecollectives.orgSubject: Re: [TheThinkTank] selling bikes