[TheThinkTank] collectives in Fl?

danny wood rocknroll lazer abortone at graffiti.net
Sun Oct 21 08:59:49 PDT 2007

there are bike collectives in tallahassee (here), gainesville, and sarasota, at least.  but florida is a big fucking state, and all of those are really really far away from miami.

> hi there,
> Wondering if there's a bike collective in Miami, or Ft Lauderdale Fl... i
> know its hot and muggy, but I'll be there next month...
> thanks,

=
Steel and Aluminum Gutters in 70 Colors
RDCA provides commercial steel, aluminum and copper Gutters (5-10" wide), downspouts up to 50 feet long, and elbows. In addition, RDCA sells gutter and roof panel machines.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=2ded1b85a9db4f06d40aa3498e8425ff