[TheThinkTank] collectives in Fl?

Paul Park pauljosephpark at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 09:38:17 PDT 2007

Can all bike co-ops please add their entry to the
http://www.bikecollectives.org/ website?  Getting your co-op on the map
entails finding out (google) the longitude and latitude of your town (and
then you can tweak the numbers a bit until you get the thumbtack to point
exactly to your address on the google map).

Then we can see all the co-ops at once on the same map!

PJ
Mount Rainier Bike Co-op, Mount Rainier, Maryland (NE of DC)
240-899-8423

On 10/21/07, danny wood rocknroll lazer <abortone at graffiti.net> wrote:

> there are bike collectives in tallahassee (here), gainesville, and
> sarasota, at least.  but florida is a big fucking state, and all of those
> are really really far away from miami.
> >

> > hi there,
> > Wondering if there's a bike collective in Miami, or Ft Lauderdale Fl...
> > know its hot and muggy, but I'll be there next month...
> > thanks,

> =
> Steel and Aluminum Gutters in 70 Colors
> RDCA provides commercial steel, aluminum and copper Gutters (5-10" wide),
> downspouts up to 50 feet long, and elbows. In addition, RDCA sells gutter
> and roof panel machines.
>
> http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=2ded1b85a9db4f06d40aa3498e8425ff
>

> --
> Powered By Outblaze