[TheThinkTank] HELP! non-profit/insurance questions

Mario Bruzzone mario.bruzzone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 22:48:49 PDT 2007

Danny, as far as #2 for legitimate shops, yes, and it has happened with fair
regularity. The most prominent example I can think of is the (failed)
lawsuit against Walmart a year or two ago--even though the bikes in Walmart
are often critically defective. Off the top of my head, there was also a
rider who sued a shop in Santa Fe for a quick-release issue.

Mostly, though, these lawsuits never make the news because they don't make
it to trial.

Best,
Mario Bruzzone
Bike Kitchen