[TheThinkTank] wanted: good schrader head for floor pumps

BovineOaks at aol.com BovineOaks at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 16:59:25 PDT 2007

Which two sided head are you using. I have been using the Topeak at many
shops around the country. The nice thing is that you can order parts for it if
you do break off the Schrader depressor you can fix it. They have one kit that
contains multiple parts for all the pumps they manufacture.
If you have a great pump Topeak makes a hose kit that has seven adaptors  for
pump bases. I am not impressed with their smart head but the two sided head
has be great.