[TheThinkTank] Craigslist Postings

Velocipede Bike Project info at velocipedebikeproject.org
Tue Oct 30 12:45:10 PDT 2007

>> recycled as metal scrap (and now that our local MEC store takes our
>> dead tires for recycling our garbage now is mainly old seats and
>> other plastic bits).

that's a question for you guys... what do you do with your old dry rotted
tires?  We can't find anyone that will take them in baltimore.  I found
one place that would charge a dollar a pound to  recycle them, obviously
not an option for us.......

Any ideas about who to talk to and what to do with them if not?  The only
reuse idea I've had is to make potts out of them which would be time
consuming, and only use afew......

Beth
Velocipede Bike Project
Baltimore, MD