[TheThinkTank] Content Management Systems

omar learn at pedalpower.org
Wed Oct 10 22:50:51 PDT 2007

 heya

we switched to a drupal website last year for similar reasons. i loved the
idea of using a wysiwyg interface because the point was to make the website
a useful tool for staff, but we've found them pretty buggy. but even
without, the website has worked well, easy to update, staff can get in there
and mess around comfortably. not many of them do, but you can only lead a
horse to water. . . we also back up our files on the website, use it to
store and transfer stuff, for communication, etc. a work in progress but
from our experience so far i'd recommend it.

--
omar bhimji
project manager