[TheThinkTank] Content Management Systems

Jonathan Morrison jonathan at slcbikecollective.org
Thu Oct 11 21:36:57 PDT 2007

They are all free and written with a stick-it-to-the-man open source
attitude, so I don't think that is deciding factor.  However, people have
written commercial addons for all of them too, but fear not there always
seems to be a free alternative to.

BTW, Don't get me wrong, since I started using Drupal, I love it -- it
appeals to my hardcore inner nerd.  The hacker side of me gets to do things
I know others won't know how to do.  Then again, that isn't a quality I try
to acknowledge, I like technology to be inclusive, not exclusive -- just
like bikes.

--
Sincerely,

Jonathan Morrison