[TheThinkTank] please remove me from the email list[Scanned]

DeFazio, Anne ADeFazio at Chatham.edu
Mon Oct 15 12:38:58 PDT 2007

could you remove me from the list too. thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From:	thethinktank-bounces at lists.bikecollectives.org on behalf of Nathan Wehrmeister
Sent:	Mon 10/15/2007 3:24 PM
To:	The Think Tank
Subject:	Re: [TheThinkTank] please remove me from the email list[Scanned]

please remove me from the email list.
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:28:42 -0400
From: pauljosephpark at gmail.com
To: thethinktank at lists.bikecollectives.org
Subject: [TheThinkTank] directory of co-ops

Hi all,

Last year's bikebike site had a handy listing of bike co-ops around the country that had attended the conference, and if they had a website, the listing was an active link.  Is there such a directory this year?  At the bicycle collective network site, it seems not all the co-ops are represented, not even close.  Can bikebike make another such directory of websites and co-ops.  Alternatively, how does one get listed in the BCN website?

--
PJ Park
http://www.biketobrazil.blogspot.com

http://picasaweb.google.com/PaulJosephPark

Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare!