[TheThinkTank] Bike Bike 2008 Meeting this Sunday Oct. 21st

wind at riseup.net wind at riseup.net
Wed Oct 17 10:23:37 PDT 2007

Hey Folks, Our first Bike-Bike planning meeting is on:

Sunday October 21st
Potluck Lunch at 2 pm
Meeting 3-6
at Station 40 3030b 16th Street (accross the street from the BART)
There is some indoor bike parking

Bring some food, stories, questions and ideas you have for this great event.

Folks in Santa Cruz, I am sorry to hear about Gregory's death, its alright
if you can't make the meeting. This is just the first organizers meeting
they should be happening on a regular basis.  Hopefully you all can make
the next one.  Please send us any agenda items you want us to discuss.
We'll be in touch.

-Justin Valone
415-850-1584
415-752-0647