[TheThinkTank] People interested in New Hampshire collective

veganboyjosh at gmail.com veganboyjosh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 18:17:13 PDT 2008

eric,

i highly suggest one or both of you come to bikebike! this year.  it's
motivating, inspiring, informative, and just all around awesome. you'll meet
like minded folks who are in all stages of forming/running collectives, and
you'll pick up invaluable contacts and awesome friends.

check out www.bikebike.org if you haven't already.

josh.
community cycles, boulder.