[TheThinkTank] People interested in New Hampshire collective - BikeBike NE?

andrewsawtelle at riseup.net andrewsawtelle at riseup.net
Mon Jul 21 21:55:03 PDT 2008

A Northeast Bike!Bike would be a great idea. Maybe some time in April, to
space things out? I personally don't plan to be in SF this September, but
I hope some people from Rhode Island will go out there. It would
definitely be a smaller undertaking than a full Bike!Bike, so some groups
(coughbikesnotbombscoughtimesupcoughwhoeverelsecough) might be willing to
be the hub that keeps all the spokes together. I'll mention this to our
collective.

andrew
recycle-a-bike, providence ri