[TheThinkTank] your org's policy on working with kids?

veganboyjosh at gmail.com veganboyjosh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:06:02 PST 2009

no worries. if you found it helpful, perhaps someone else out there might as
well.

another option that we explored but abandoned after the "the more we do, the
more we're liable" talk was looking into what the local school district's
policy is, and following that, but most school districts do have pretty
strict guidelines, in addition to record keeping guidelines, which some
shops may find too much oversight for not a lot of return in security.