[TheThinkTank] tandem ride Valentine's day

bike talk livebiketalk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 06:58:27 PST 2009

The ride starts at Orange 20 Bikes between 8 and 9 pm. The ride goes to Bike
Oven, to join the Spoken Art art ride after-party. Orange 20 is at:

4351 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90029
Call: 323-662-4537
Bike Oven is at:
3706 N. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, Ca. 90065
Call: 323-223-8020

Text me at: (310) 428-4222 if you want to rent a $40 tandem bike for the
night.
there is some talk of champagne and strawberries, but bring your own if you
want to be sure.
Nick

--
please let me know if you want to be taken off this list. See Bike Talk! on
kpfk: http://www.kpfk.org/programs/170-bike-talk.html