[TheThinkTank] babies and bikes

Shea Pickelner shea at cityacademyslc.org
Wed Feb 25 21:07:06 PST 2009

I'm just looking for advice.  My husband and I have been carfree for 12 years and are not interested in changing that status even though we're expecting a baby in June.  I've been looking into bike trailers and would like one that we can haul the kid when it's still tiny.  But they all say no kids before one year and no car seats in the trailer. I'm not really comfortable gerry-rigging something... but also a year with no biking would make our lives very sad and tricky since it's our main form of transportation.
Suggestions?
Thanks,
Shea