[TheThinkTank] which shops have a women's program?

Heather Tatman tatman at communitycyclingcenter.org
Thu Feb 5 00:04:53 PST 2009

Community Cycling Center here. We have a Women's Basic Maintenance Class
which is taught and attended by women only. We also have a Women's Urban
Cycling Class which is currently being re-vamped and will not be held this
season. We're located in Portland, Oregon and our website is
communitycyclingcenter.org.

Thanks!

Heather Tatman
Office Manager
Community Cycling Center

Office
3934 NE Martin Luther King Blvd.
Suite 202
Portland, OR 97212
Office: 503-288-8864
Fax: 503-288-1812

Bike Shop
1700 NE Alberta Street
Portland, OR 97211
Hours 10am - 6pm Tuesday through Sunday
Shop: 503-287-8786

www.CommunityCyclingCenter.org
The bicycle is a tool for empowerment and a vehicle for change.