[TheThinkTank] Thethinktank Digest, Vol 31, Issue 1

Jason Tanzman jtanzman at riseup.net
Sun Mar 1 13:03:03 PST 2009

I think a central component of the "magazine" section and resource
library should be zines.  They are almost always local, place-specific,
and grassroots.  There are some seriously awesome zines out there -
about bike trailer construction, commuting, and tons more - the best
local zine here in Minneapolis is Dames on Frames, a feminist analysis
of the biking movement locally and globally.  Microcosm publishing has a
great collection available for purchase (and it's super easy to set up a
wholesale account with them).

The other suggested books are great.  I've been thinking for a while
that our shop should set up a resource library for folks to either check
out or use in the shop.
-Jason Tanzman
Sibley Bike Depot, St. Paul MN