[TheThinkTank] Bike parking contracts

Krista Bowers krista at slcbikecollective.org
Mon Mar 23 20:47:18 PDT 2009

Howdy all of you out there in bicycle land~

We find ourselves in the wonderful position of high demand for our bicycle
valet parking services (no complaints), but we have  been burned a coupla
times by some of the folks who have engaged us.  Because of this, we have
decided to draw up a contract that will (hopefully) prevent this unfortunate
situation from happening again, or give us some recourse if it does. For
those of you who do bike parking, would you let us know of your experience
with it, such as what has worked, what hasn't, what you might do
differently, etc.?  If you have a contract, could you send a copy to me to
give me an ideas as to how ours should be drawn up?  Much obliged!

--
Sincerely,

Krista Bowers
Volunteer Coordinator