[TheThinkTank] Policy or Process for Removing Collective Members

Maggie Burrus-Granger mburrus-granger at recycleabike.org
Fri Mar 20 12:24:37 PDT 2009

Yes, I'd say "the dead wood is in the way, taking up space and committing to
do jobs that are not getting done" and then also they passively obstruct
others by not encouraging new volunteers, not being particularly welcoming,
and pretending like the collective in organized and new volunteers aren't
needed to get stuff done, which leads to not much getting done...