[TheThinkTank] Youth Programs - Fees & Contracts

Macho Philipovich macho at resist.ca
Wed Mar 25 06:44:03 PDT 2009

> We have a contract with MDOC to provide bikes and training as a
> transportation solution for recently released parolees.  That one required a
> thick contract with clear budget and description of services.

can you talk more about how this works?  are people required by their
parole officers to attend training sessions once they've signed up for
them?  if they bail do you rat them out?  have there been other
difficulties?  did they initially approach you, or you them?  i've been
interested in something like this for our shop, but i'm also torn about it.

-m