[TheThinkTank] hey fargo, moorhead, you all ok?

Peter Morsch pete at fmbikeworkshop.org
Sat Mar 28 16:56:17 PDT 2009

Thanks for the concern Josh. Stuff is, well, it's hairy.

Shop is high and dry, actually got to patrol my neighborhood by crossbike...
slush up to the bottom bracket in places. 6 million sandbags and counting-
this is preseason training at the FMCBW.

As for how you can help? Well, ask again in a month or so when we start
de-constructing the temporaries.

Peace-
Pete.

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Daniel Gulya <daniel.gulya at gmail.com>wrote:

> We survive.  Send dehydrating thoughts.
>
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 7:33 PM, <veganboyjosh at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> is there anything any of us in dryer country can do?
>>
>> is everything alright up there?
>>
>> hope you're all doing ok...
>>
>> josh.

Pete Rasmus Morsch
701.866.0962

Collective Member,
Fargo-Moorhead Community Bicycle Workshop www.fmbikeworkshop.org

There is no happiness if the things we believe in are different than the
things we do.
-- Albert Camus, Philosopher, Writer

"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making
the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that’s creativity."
-- Charles Mingus