[TheThinkTank] Webhosting/domains

Stanley Brinkerhoff stan at vtwireless.com
Wed Mar 11 07:59:45 PDT 2009

Andrea,

I contacted you off-list with a hosting --I host a few local non-profits and
our bike coop and would be more than happy to let you use our account for
your site too (no ethnic hacking involved -- each site uses a seperate
administrative login).

Its usually best to avoid a large CMS (Joomla/Drupal) until you need it, or
it would benefit you.  For a simple small site it will be more cumbersome
than its worth.  Wordpress or simple HTML is much more appropriate for a
small site.  If you need multiple levels of editing security -- then its
time to break out the big CMS's.

Stan