[TheThinkTank] Bike Collective Database Project - PHP/MySQL programmer NEEDED!

R Points poster at richpoints.com
Sat Mar 14 07:47:24 PDT 2009

Hey All,
As some of you know I've started building a web based database project
that I call the Bike Collective Database Project (BCDP).  When complete
this system will help facilitate

    * Stronger program support
    * Stronger volunteer coordination
    * Stronger member/donor communications
    * Stronger fundraising
    * Stronger administration
    * Stronger inventory management
    * Stronger development
    * Stronger service
    * Stronger reporting/board communications
    * Transportable to other collective sites

At this point I've built the system out as far as my skills allow.  To
finish the project I need a PHP/MySQL programmer.  I've done several
craigs posts here locally and no one has stepped up.

If you or someone you know is good with PHP/MySQL and has some free time
please get in touch with me.

Thanks

--
Rich Points