[TheThinkTank] Bike Lane on Spring Grove/Press Conference!!!

Urban Bike Project Wilmington, DE urbanbikeproject at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 13:36:03 PDT 2009

I don't know how others on the list feel, but I'm against posting
area-specific announcements about rides, meetings, and other events that
don't pertain to everyone on the ThinkTank.

Urban Bike Project of Wilmington
-a 501(c)3 non-profit bike shop-
1908 N. Market Street (entrance is in the parking lot behind the building)
Wilmington, DE 19802

Hours:
Thursday 6:30-9:00
Saturday 1:00-4:00