[TheThinkTank] carbon credits

Urban Bike Project Wilmington, DE urbanbikeproject at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:30:55 PDT 2009

Jim,

http://www.worldcommute.com/about

Is a website you should check out with something along the lines of promise
bikes. Though I don't believe companies/people are buying carbon credits, it
seems like a good way to keep track of the miles/credits more closely.

Brian

Urban Bike Project of Wilmington
-a 501(c)3 non-profit bike shop-
1908 N. Market Street (entrance is in the parking lot behind the building)
Wilmington, DE 19802

Hours:
Thursday 6:30-9:00
Saturday 1:00-4:00