[TheThinkTank] Expensive bikes in your shop.

Shah Mohamed realbrew at gmail.com
Sun May 23 07:07:01 PDT 2010

As a volunteer for Charlies Freewheels we would simply sell the bike in the
regular market and put the funds toward supporting the program. We have had
3 or 4 bikes now that have gone that route due to the high end nature of the
bike or the antique/collectors appeal of the bike.

http://www.charlesprinsep.org/home.html

Shah M.

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 9:54 AM, R Points <poster at richpoints.com> wrote:

>  Expensive bikes pay the bills, it's as simple as that.
>
> Rich
>
> Brian wrote:
>
> Hi everybody.  What policies do you have or not have concerning work/help
> with expensive equipment.  For example, what are the scenarios in your shop
> when a full carbon Campy Record bike walks in the door?  I could be more
> specific with questions, but perhaps you could just comment on what
> discussions you've had among your organizations.
>
>  Thanks!
>
>  Brian
> SLO Bike Kitchen Co-Founder
> www.slobikekitchen.org

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this e-mail
(including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential or
may constitute non-public information and may be legally privileged and
confidential. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
email in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all hard
copies and any copies that may be on your computer. Thank you.