[TheThinkTank] Contribute to the Map!

Angel York aniola at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:14:44 PDT 2011

I've pulled down all the private info we added to the california
collectives.  Darin will edit the link to be publicly searchable later this
evening.  As the maps "owner," he is the only one who can do that, it looks
like.

Semi-private just means you have to have the link to find it, so you don't
need to wait for it to go public to share it on Facebook or wherever.

Angel