[TheThinkTank] Bike Advocacy question

veganboyjosh at gmail.com veganboyjosh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:03:41 PDT 2011

you all know about peoplepoweredmovement.org, right?

their old name escapes me currently, but they are now the "Alliance for
Biking and Walking", and they do have a similar email list to this one, with
some more members who are all about pedestrian advocacy as well as bikes.

they're not nearly as radical as this group, and the traffic isn't as high,
but there are some awesome folks on there from around the country.