[TheThinkTank] Bike Collective Wiki is under attack and we need your help.

Michael Kirk michael.john.kirk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:54:39 PDT 2011

Unfortunately, Captcha, or any similarly themed 'human check', breaks
down when labor is so cheap in some parts of the world that it become
economical to pay human beings to type in captchas all day. :(

We have this on our internal wiki:

====
What?! You don't have an account!?
Don't worry! Any existing user can create an account for you.
Just ask them to log in and fill out [[this user registration form]]
for you. If you're shy, you can ask it at bicyclekitchen.com
====

This takes some of the burden off of the moderators, but might be
prohibitively non-inclusive for the think tank.