[TheThinkTank] Bike Collective Wiki is under attack and we need your help. A call to action.

R Points poster at richpoints.com
Tue Apr 26 09:26:39 PDT 2011

Hey All,
First off let me apologize for letting this fall through the cracks,
Jonathan came to me with this issue some time ago and I haven't made
time to fulfill my commitment.   I've done a tiny bit of work on this
but got stuck on a few things at setup.

Anyway I just wrote tech support about the things I need to work
through.  But I hope to be ready to fully administer the site soon.

 From what it sounds like in order to make the Wiki work we're going to
have to put together a team of moderators to keep the spam out.  If
you're interested in being a moderator please get in touch with me off list.

I'll be in touch with more details soon.

Ride On!
Rich