[TheThinkTank] Turning down rust bucket B.S.O's as donations

Ron Kellis ron.kellis at velocitycoop.org
Mon Jul 18 13:09:29 PDT 2011

"Thanks, but we just don't have the volunteer staff right now to take care
of these. Maybe when we have some more experienced staff we could accept
bikes like these, but right now we simply can't. I am sorry." "Experienced"
is in the eye of the beholder . . . I doubt I will ever be experienced
enough to work miracles.