[TheThinkTank] Turning down rust bucket B.S.O's as donations

steve marsala smarsa1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:07:16 PDT 2011

take it all and make a couple bucks on turning it in at the scrap metal place.
SteveM
Chicago

Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:04:37 -0400
From: instructions at gmail.com
To: thethinktank at lists.bikecollectives.org
Subject: [TheThinkTank] Turning down rust bucket B.S.O's as donations

as in:

how do I nicely tell the kind folks that we really can't use their pickup truck full of rusty magnas without sounding like a snob?

Boson Au
2818 st paul st.  apt 1F
Baltimore, MD 21218
443-286-8494
http://velocipedebikeproject.org

_______________________________________________ Thethinktank mailing list Thethinktank at lists.bikecollectives.org To unsubscribe, send a blank email to TheThinkTank-leave at bikecollectives.org To manage your subscription, plase visit: http://lists.bikecollectives.org/listinfo.cgi/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org