[TheThinkTank] Fwd: Campus Bike Shops

Godwin ! goodgodwin at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:26:11 PDT 2011

Sorry, I was recalling this from memory after talking to a staff member from a shop (possibly not re-cycles) at Bike!Bike! in Toronto. I thought I recalled him saying that they were based in Ottawa and began on campus in the mid 90s and his position was paid by the university or SU. I may have confused the city and coop.
.g