[TheThinkTank] SCHOOL Bike Shops?

Angel York aniola at gmail.com
Sat May 21 23:08:08 PDT 2011

  If by school you mean colleges, there are a bunch.  There's a Bike Church
at Cabrillo College in Santa Cruz, for instance.

There's a middle school one here:
http://www.ncsd.k12.ca.us/?DivisionID=5419&ToggleSideNav=  "The Bicycle
Recycle Project took shape around the notion that middle school was the
ideal time to teach students mechanical skills that they could use for the
rest of their lives."

Angel