[TheThinkTank] Step-by-step Mechanic Lessons Request

Jonathan Morrison jonathan at slcbikecollective.org
Thu May 26 14:01:09 PDT 2011

Instead of re-inventing the wheel, we just use the Park Tool
School curriculum, teaching a chapter every week.  The instructors manual is
perfect, and student manual (big blue book) is hard to beat too.   You can
get them at cost through QBP.

http://www.parktool.com/park-tool-school

http://www.slcbikecollective.org/en/programs/classes/233-park-tool-school

Sincerely,

Jonathan Morrison
Executive Director
Salt Lake City Bicycle Collective
2312 S. West Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
w: 801-328-2453
c: 801-688-0183
f: 801-466-3856
www.slcbikecollective.org

The mission of the Salt Lake City Bicycle Collective is to promote cycling
as an effective and sustainable form of transportation and as a cornerstone
of a cleaner, healthier, and safer society. The Bicycle Collective provides
refurbished bicycles and educational programs to the community, focusing on
children and lower income households.