[TheThinkTank] Thethinktank Digest, Vol 71, Issue 3

Jenna Johns-Yu jenna at recycleabike.org
Tue Jul 3 17:26:37 PDT 2012

Recycle-A-Bike, Providence, uses a system to track volunteer contact info,
time volunteering in the shop, points, cash flow and program info.  We
designed it from file maker.  We would be happy to make a copy of the file
for anyone who is interested in using it in their community shop.  You
would need to purchase filemaker.  It is backed up with carbonite so if our
computer crashes we can resave it into the system.  It isn't connected with
any credit card machine.