[TheThinkTank] City Support for Community Bike Shops

Lise Rask liseraskmail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 05:13:23 PDT 2013

Hi Mary Lauran,
thanks for your reply. I will definitely get in touch with the Active
Transportation Alliance. And it would be great to hear about your findings
on Chicago in the research that you are doing.

Thanks again!
Best, Lise

Lise Rask
JB10 - Næstveds Ungdomskulturhus | Jernbanegade 10 | 4700 Næstved

Plan, By & Proces | Roskilde Universitet
Borups Allé 105, 2. th. | 2000 Frederiksberg
28908635 | liserask at ruc.dk | liseraskmail at gmail.com