[TheThinkTank] Bike Pirates Announces a Big Move!

Ainsley Naylor needleandthread at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:57:46 PDT 2014

Thanks for the support being expressed bike pals.

One of you reminded me that I need to share our online resources so folks
can stay tuned for updates as we move forward.

Our facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bikepirates/
Twitter: @bikepirates
and our website is: bikepirates.com

With luck we will be launching our Indiegogo campaign mid-November. We are
still on the hunt for a new space, so please think positive thoughts for us!

ainsley + bike pirates.