[TheThinkTank] Slack channel

sheldon mains sheldon at spokesconnect.org
Mon Oct 12 11:55:43 PDT 2015

Andrew-- looks like you need a bikefarm email address to joint the list

sheldon

Sheldon Mains
SPOKES Bike Walk Connect program of Cycles for Change
www.SpokesConnect.org  www.fb.com/SpokesConnect
Minneapolis, MN 612/618-7149
Three ways to donate to SPOKES:
1. Volunteer.  2. Donate repairable used bikes. 3. Financial donations
always welcome. Check www.SpokesConnect.org for details.