[TheThinkTank] What do you do with your dirty rags?

Nasson CBC nassonbikes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:41:36 PDT 2015

Until very recently a local auto repair shop would take the shop rags we
used and had the linen service they used clean them for us along with their
rags at no charge. It was a lucky combination of a public minded shop and
an understanding linen delivery service driver. Unfortunately their route
driver changed, and the new guy is by the book.

If there a neighborhood auto shop or similar repair shop, they might be
able to add your rags to their service for a small charge. Better than the
landfill anyways.

Peter Chace
Bicycle Program Coordinator
Nasson Community Bicycle Center