[TheThinkTank] Community Bike Center at Sports Stadium?

Stephen Andruski swandruski at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:06:25 PDT 2015

The Sports Center idea is certainly worth exploring, but the expense might
be an issue. If this is a major commercial endeavor, then they're going to
want to make money off of every square inch. Providing cheap or donated
space for a nonprofit might not be very attractive. Even if it is partially
paid for by the city, money might be an issue unless some set-aside for
community support is required.

Just my cynical 2 cents.

Steve Andruski
The Rockville Bike Hub

--

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power."