[TheThinkTank] Hiring! Ogden Bike Collective Director

Clinton Watson clint at bicyclecollective.org
Thu Aug 4 10:48:00 PDT 2016

Hi all,

We're hiring a f/t director for our Ogden location. I ran this branch for
the year and a half and I loved working there. Ogden is arguably the best
location for a bike collective in terms of donations and partnership, as it
is home to Scott USA bicycle warrantees, Tektro/TRP, Rotor, Mercury, Mavic
USA, ENVE, Crank Bros (including a Brooks office), and more, and many
employees of QBP still work from home here and volunteer with the
collective, too.

See the attached job description for more details, and I would be happy to
chat personally about the position with anyone on this list, just get in
touch.

Thanks for looking!

Clint Watson
Executive Director
Bicycle Collective
www.bicyclecollective.org
clint at bicyclecollective.org

*The mission of the Bicycle Collective is to promote cycling as an
effective and sustainable form of transportation and as a cornerstone of a
cleaner, healthier, and safer society. The Collective provides refurbished
bicycles and educational programs to the community, focusing on children
and lower income households.*