[TheThinkTank] Away Message

director at communitybike.net director at communitybike.net
Mon Aug 8 15:48:42 PDT 2016

Hello,

 Thank you for your email. I'm unfortunately out of the office with limited email access on Monday, August 8. For programming/volunteering related questions, please contact Andrew by emailing programs at communitybike.net or by calling the shop at (207) 282-9700. For immediate assistance and to reach me direct, please call (207) 232-5600.

 **If you're looking for Andy, you haven't missed him! Please email him at development at communitybike.net or call the shop. Don't forget: we're having party in his honor on September 10 (his last day before heading 2,200+ miles to NM), 5-8pm, @ the CBC. Please visit: www.communitybike.net/events FMI. We hope to see you there!

 Thanks so much,
 Bronwyn