[TheThinkTank] I think I got them all!

roman ville roman.villeglasauer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 01:57:14 PDT 2016

Hello,

I thought someone added it on this maillist but nearly all of the french
workshops are listed on this page:
https://www.heureux-cyclage.org/La-liste-des-Ateliers-Velo.html?afficher_gis=oui
you can expand the list by clicking on the regions names

Roman

--
Roman Ville-Glasauer
Master 1 Urbanisme et Aménagement, Lyon 2