[TheThinkTank] community bike shops list update

Ainsley Naylor needleandthread at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 06:17:47 PDT 2016

I have been involved with *Charlie's Freewheels* in Toronto, Ontario since
inception (around 7 years ago) and just checked and we aren't on the list!

Currently located at 242.5 Queen St. East, we do youth build-a-bike
programming and EAB during our drop-in hours as well :)

charliesfreewheels.ca

There is also a new bike initiative in Scarborough in cooperation with the
city (which is a first): *Scarborough Cycles*
http://www.scarboroughcycles.ca/